Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Research Group

There is a little research group, formed during the last MSCC meeting, to find out facts and figures about the parking situation and to propose a well thought out solution that suits everyone. I've blogged a bit about the group before, here.

We met today, for the first time, at Cameron's house. Cameron's taken a bunch of tasks on himself, stuff to find out from the council about zones 7 and S1. We're also going to survey every street in Marchmont and Sciennes at different times of day to find out how many empty spots there are or not.

Cameron had laid on lunch for us which was fantastic and just what I needed. Cheers Cameron!

We're going to be meeting again on Monday.

I've said before that I'm not very observant. Dorothy asked us what we thought about the tram system coming in soon. My only reply was "There's a tram system?" Oh, what a pillock. Well, this evening I asked Janne, my wife, thinking I couldn't be the only one who nothing about anything not placed directly in front of him in large flashing letters. I got looked at, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I don't care, she's told me silly rumour there's castle in this city of ours - preposterous!

No comments: