Thursday, November 23, 2006

New permits applied for

I have been a bit slack over the last few days - work pressure has been getting the better of me. I received some information from Marilyne a while ago and haven't blogged it - I am bad, I know.

Below is a letter from Jim Grieve to Marilyne that she has forwarded to me from the 17th of November.


Dear Marilyne,
You asked me for some further information regarding the above. I am advised that, since 4 September, a further 113 permits have been issue in Zone 7 and 148 in zone 8. We are in the process of organising surveys in these areas, the results of which we will use as a basis for any changes to the distribution of residents' permits. I am pursuing the other issues you raised the other day - ie the positioning of a ticket machine in Greenhill Place and the poles issue in Thirlestane Road and will respond as soon as I can.
Kind Regards
Jim

No comments: