Friday, November 10, 2006

Alan Roden from The Scotsman

Word seems to be spreading! I just picked up the phone and found Alan Roden, the transport correspondent from The Scotsman, on the other end. He wants to write a story about our problem and asked for the details from me. He'd even read the blog!

I have to say the thing foremost in my mind was "Don't screw this up! Don't screw this up!" I'm not very good at unprepared public speaking (as those of you subjected to my waffle at the MSCC meeting can attest) and so I do just hope I got all the right points across.

Alan said that he would try to get the story in tomorrow or the day after. Isn't this good news?

Also, there may be a photographer coming round today. I may have to spend the next few hours brushing up or one quick photo of me will put everyone off our campaign. Would any of you be ready at short notice to drop in for a photo? I thought that a photo of lots of us would look better than one shabby hippie!

No comments: