Friday, November 10, 2006

Photos of a slightly bedraggled hippie

The photographer from the Evening News has just left. He took hundreds of photos up and down the Crescent and by my car which I had to park on Warrender Park Terrace last night since I foolishly came back at 6:30. A pretty miserable day for it, I felt quite sorry for the poor guy.

Hopefully then there'll be an article in the Evening News (I got confused by the email address, I think) tomorrow or the day after. I have my fingers crossed that it won’t have morphed into ‘Missing Link Finally Found in Marchmont’.

Hey, this means our letters of protest to them must have worked! Fabulous work Paula and Sarah (did I miss anyone)!

1 comment:

Paula said...

hooray !! we have made it into print !
I think you look rather fine Hugh, not one bit bedraggled !
Great to have almost one page spread in tonight's News for our campaign and hopefully it will raise interest / support
Got me motivated to keep on going !
Paula