Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Alex gets away with it

Alex has just sent me an email with a scan of a letter from the parking folk letting him off a fine. He was parked out side 21 Marchmont Road which is actually a pay and display slot but you would have to be psychic to know it because the signs point the wrong way.

In fact, I myself parked in exactly the same place just before starting this campaign and was let off, too, after sending a letter. I haven't tried it again because I don't if I'd get away with it twice.

So, it looks as though that area has two spaces for you all to use for the cost of only a letter of complaint!

Are there other places like this? I notice that someone in our street has helpfully bent all the signs to point directly into the street - is that enough justification?

No comments: